An uneventful trip to Bristol International Airport , followed by an uneventful check in and an uneventful security check and we're in the departure lounge. Doesn't make interesting reading, but it good when you're travelling. Uneventful Burger King, followed by uneventful long walk to departure gate (I thought I was going to get on the plane at Weston Super Made) and an uneventful flight. Well nearly, why does the pilot take great delight in turning left, to show me the ground out of the window. We must have turned at least a dozen times, at one point I thought we would be back where we started! Usual airport stuff at Bologna, plus a long wait for the hire car. When they say Volkswagen Golf or similar, you get nervous when they say they haven't got a Golf, or similar. We are directed to the car park past the Lamborghini, to the colossus of a car we are hiring. A Citroen C4 Picasso, enough room for all our kit plus a couple of alpacas at least, more small van than large car. Anyway Chris piloted the vehicle and I co piloted, and we arrived in San Marino at Alpaca Hill, just before 9 and just after a few detours. I'm sure we passed that last year as another landmark went past. Sometimes I was right, well I think I was!
Shearing starts tomorrow, where's that superglue.
No comments:
Post a Comment